Acrobatic and comic act of electric unicycle (so called wheel, gyroroue, monowheel, etc.)
Circus, special event management or cabaret
By and with: Damien Gaumet
Duration: 7mn 1 or 2 representations a day
This number is a summary of the show " the Stroller ", staging a man battling against a machine so fantastic as intriguing, a small marvel of the still underestimated modernity, a curious futuristic wheel...
We do not banter with the progress. The modernity, it is a fight of every day...
The wheel is 5500 years old and it continues to amaze us!
All age act, written for circus, cabaret or special event management.
Duration: 7mn, one or two representations a day.
Number of people on tour: 1 person
Set up / Set downg: almost immediate (a chair to be installed and to be removed)
Preparation (warm-up / suit / make-up): 1 hour minimum
Minium play area:
● 7mx7m - contact me if the space makes less of 70m2.
● Hard stage (wood or carpet of dance, tar, stone, marble, etc...) Impossible on the grass, the pavements, the sand and the soft grounds
Sound and light:
● Plan a sound system with sound manager. Plan a small time of rehearsal with the sound manager to prop up top one music.
● Light according to the place. To discuss.
To plan by the organizer
● Changing room with water and catering in plenty, wearing, table and mirror